Front Desk & Dental Assistant (Part-time)
Looking for a reliable, friendly, and self-motivated dental assistant/front desk to join our dental family. Your primary role is to provide excellent patient care. No experience is necessary. We are willing to train the right person as long as you are willing to learn.
- Greet, check-in, and check-out patients
- Answer phone calls with professional etiquette
- Perform general office duties such as answering telephones, photocopying, filing and faxing
- Contact insurance and gather information for appointments
- Schedule appointments and collect payment, as necessary
- Preparing patients and treatment rooms for dental procedures
- Taking X-rays
- Sterilizing dental instruments
- Restock rooms
- Hand instruments and other materials to dentists during procedures
- At least a High School Diploma or GED
- 0-1 yr. experience, we are willing to train you; Must be willing to learn/take feedback
- Be responsible and dependable
- Reliable transportation
To apply download and fill out both the employment application and information wavier. Please send in the application, waiver, and a copy of your resume to email@example.com or drop it off in our office.
This practice does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.